FAST TRACK PROCESS FOR TECHNOLOGY ACQUISITION IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
After adopting City Innovate’s Document Process Automation platform the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) and Statewide Technology Procurement (STP) reduced acquisition execution time from an expected 12+ months to 4 months by leveraging City Innovate’s platform.
By leveraging City Innovate’s platform, California state agencies find they can:
- Increase speed and capacity of procurement staff
- Create a library of procurements, making language available for reuse
- Eliminate version control headaches
- Keep administrative control with granular permissions
- Standardize and simplify workflows through the use of templates