After adopting City Innovate’s Document Process Automation platform the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) and Statewide Technology Procurement (STP) reduced acquisition execution time from an expected 12+ months to 4 months by leveraging City Innovate’s platform.
By leveraging City Innovate’s platform, California state agencies find they can:
- Increase speed and capacity of procurement staff
- Create a library of procurements, making language available for reuse
- Eliminate version control headaches
- Keep administrative control with granular permissions
- Standardize and simplify workflows through the use of templates